User Script : GitHub Repo-Filter Info
This is a user script to display some additional info below the repository filter on a user’s main GitHub page. It will show the current number of visible repositories, as well as the number of watchers and forks for all the visible repos. It will also display a language breakdown for the visible repositories.
Make sure you have user scripts enabled in your browser (these instructions refer to the latest versions of the browsers):
* CHROME 21+: 1. Download the user script. 2. Open chrome://chrome/extensions/. 3. Drag and drop the user script file on the page you opened in step 2.
- CHROME 20 (and below): User scripts are enabled by default. Continue to STEP 2.
- FIREFOX: Install GreaseMonkey, then continue to STEP 2.
- IE: Install Trixie. Continue to STEP 2.
- OPERA: Follow instructions located on Opera’s site: User JS. Continue to STEP 2.
***SAFARI***: Install [SIMBL](http://www.culater.net/software/SIMBL/SIMBL.php). Install [GreaseKit](http://8-p.info/greasekit/). Continue to STEP 2.
- SAFARI: Install NinjaKit. Continue to STEP 2. (see Issue #2)
Install the “GitHub Repo-Filter Info” user script by clicking here: github-repo-filter-info.user.js.
Before installing the user script:
After installing the user script:
Language breakdown is hidden:
Language breakdown is shown:
Pie Chart is being drawn with the help of: