User Script : GitHub Code Search
This is a user script that adds a search box to repository pages which allows you to search the code in that repository.
Make sure you have user scripts enabled in your browser (these instructions refer to the latest versions of the browsers):
* CHROME 21+: 1. Download the user script. 2. Open chrome://chrome/extensions/. 3. Drag and drop the user script file on the page you opened in step 2.
- CHROME 20 (and below): User scripts are enabled by default. Continue to STEP 2.
- FIREFOX: Install GreaseMonkey, then continue to STEP 2.
- IE: Install Trixie. Continue to STEP 2.
- OPERA: Follow instructions located on Opera’s site: User JS. Continue to STEP 2.
***SAFARI***: Install [SIMBL](http://www.culater.net/software/SIMBL/SIMBL.php). Install [GreaseKit](http://8-p.info/greasekit/). Continue to STEP 2.
- SAFARI: Install NinjaKit. Continue to STEP 2. (see Issue #2)
Install the “GitHub Repo Search” user script by clicking here: github-code-search.user.js.
Before installing the user script:
After installing the user script:
After installing the user script, and performing a search: